Friday, October 23, 2015

The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Hi lovelies,

Long time no posting! My apologies for that. I've been a little busy with some other things in my life. For some reason this time of year always seem to be so crazy and busy, so sorry for slacking here recently. I do hope you all are well! I hope Fall has been treating you nicely...which, by the way, isn't crazy that Halloween is next week!?

Anyway, to the point, whilst looking through Pinterest earlier today, I came across a "30 Day Blog Challenge." So I decided it would be a good way to get back on track with posting and also a good opportunity for you guys to learn a little more about me.

So here's day one:

Day One - "A photo of yourself and description of how your day was"


Here's a photo of myself:


As far as how my day has been, it's been pretty good so far. Very busy. For some reason, Mondays and Fridays always end up being the busiest days of the week, so I've been on my toes all day. Thankfully on Fridays I work an earlier shift so I get to leave a little earlier than normal. I did start off my day with waking up late though, which kind of threw a wrench into everything and on top of that my work buddy is out of office today because she's sick, so that's a bummer. BUT I did have a really great hot dog for lunch, that's what really matters about today! Any who......that's it really....it's Friday, that's all that needs to be said. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

-KB


P.S.
I did change the name of my blog. I wasn't really feeling the other name anymore....so don't be alarmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog