Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day Three - "Your Favorite Store"

Hey guys,

So as far a favorite stores go, I kind of have a lot! All for different reasons though!

For home decor and handbags: For these purposes I almost always pick TJ Maxx/Home Goods. Most of the TJ Maxx stores out here are combined with Home Goods which is just bad from the start. I don't think I can ever make it out of that store without spending at least $70. Thankfully you can get a lot of things with that $70. I also have a Betsey Johnson addiction so when TJ Maxx started stocking her handbags, I was super excited. I really enjoy their home decor items as well. I find that a lot of their things are cheap in price but nicely made. I think probably most of my room is decorated in things from Home Goods or TJ Maxx.

For clothes: I do most of my clothes shopping at Target and Charlotte Russe. I really love Target's jeans and shoes, but Charlotte Russe is kind of my go-to for everything else (accessories, shirts, shorts, and shoes). I used to love shopping at Ross for clothes but I found that many of their clothes shrink and become distorted after their first washing, so I kind of abandoned them for that reason.

For Makeup: I do a lot of my makeup shopping online and I'm also enrolled in a few monthly makeup programs (more on those clubs later), so I don't normally physically go into stores and buy makeup.When I do though, I mostly stick to CVS, not just because there's one across the street from work, but because they always have what I need. They are also one of the few stores that carries a certain shade of the foundation I use.

For everything else: Everything else, no matter what it may be, I normally get from Target. It's kinda my default store for everything. I always check there first and if they don't have what I'm looking for I go from there.

I'm a pretty avid Amazon shopper so I also get plenty of things from there. (Yes, Amazon Prime is definitely worth it!) So yeah, a lot of different stores for different things.


-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog