Thursday, September 17, 2015

#TBT



Hello! Happy Throwback Thursday to you all! So for some reason this time of year always makes we want to go to Disneyland, so I thought why not do a #TBT post with some pictures from our last trip to Disneyland! 



My brother and I may have been a bit too big for the Marry-Go-Round, but hey, you're never too old for those things! It was a blast. We rode this right after we rode my favorite ride, Peter Pan's Flight.




After many rides, we went to Aladdin's restaurant and got box lunches, which were incredible by the way. Best Chicken ever AND those little cheesecakes with chocolates Mickeys on them were a cute little addition. That restaurant was almost as good as the Golden Horseshoe (another Disneyland gem) but not quite. Definitely a close second though! Of course Mom made all us kids take a picture in front of the giant tiger mouth.





On our way back from lunch my mom spotted my favorite Disney characters ever, Jack and Sally. I didn't even care how long I had to wait in line to meet them or what I had to do to get up there to them. After waiting in line for about 45 minutes, I finally met my heroes and it was just as amazing as I thought it was going to be! They really made me believe that they were them. Jack loved my Nightmare Before Christmas phone case and Sally was just as sweet as can be. When I met them, it felt like we were the only ones in the world. No one else mattered. I know that sounds dumb, but I almost kind of feel like that's how Walt Disney imagined it.


Anyways, thanks for sharing this little flashback moment with me. Now I want to go back even more! 


-KB











1 comment:

Search This Blog